New kolavari di song...

New kolavari di song!!!

Why this examveri examveri examveri di
Distancile frnd frnd, frnd mind sharp
Exam teacher strict strict, my future dark
Why this examveri examveri examveri di
White color paper paper, paper print black
eyes eyes meet meet all the time waste
Why this examveri examveri examveri di
Pe pe pa pa pe pe pa pa pa pa pepep
seriya vasi
ready 1 2 3 4......
Tune changes mama
Kayila paper
Only englsh
Handla paper, paper question eyes fulla tearu
Empty brain , exam come , life revers gear
Frnd u frnd u oh my frnd pls show me answrs.nw u
dear frnd u o my frnd throw the paper sum how u
God i m dying nw
pls make me pass now
this song for stupid teacher, hw i cheat now u
why this examveri examveri di...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...